Sunday, December 25, 2011

December Daily - 25...the wait is over.....WOOLIE WINTER WONDERLAND is here

December 25

Woolie Winter Wonderland is upon us - Today was nothing short of AMAZING. I actually pee'd a little in my pants. I have no idea why I was not more prepared for the talents of my family. I never laughed so hard....I mean so hard you pee a little in your pants!  (sorry if too much information, but you will understand when you see the pictures).

This is my Aunt's Woolie - if you know me well you know I  L.O.V.E Halloween - so this one I wanted to keep. The backdrop just made it...right!1 I told her that if she decides she no longer wants..I MUST have it.

Witchie Woolie


Skittles Woolie - you have to understand - Sierra Loves skittles! Loves them - so this was so funny and appropriate.  The detail was amazing - from the skittle rainbow, to the colored sand in the bottom of the box - and what Barbie doesn't want to hang out with Skittles Woolie - he is the BOMB.

This was my uncle's Woolie, if you think I am a competitor - WOW you have no idea what this guy is capable of - he brings his A-GAME.  This was Homey Woolie...need I say more..

the house went nuts when he opened the "story" - it was a recordable card  -


Be sure to listen to this within the first few seconds......you might have to play it again.....it is SOOO FUNNY.

This is my sister, Angela - need I say more...

This is my brother in-law Jason, for some reason he tends to always focus his "costumes" on this area - he was Dick in a box from Saturday night live one Halloween, he was a sheep fu%$*# another year for Halloween - and now this...LOL

This was my mom's Woolie - she stayed true to the official Woolie - she said she doesn't have the heart to poke fun at them...ha ha.  We all agreed that she did an EXCELLENT job at make the most "real" like Woolie.

1 comment: