Saturday, December 24, 2011

December Daily - 23......Dodgeball & Chirstmas - what a mix

December 23

Last day of work before the holiday weekend - it was so quiet there, the past few weeks have been very stressful at work - so I thought what better way to relief some of that bottled up stress - both from work, shopping, baking...etc, etc. than a game of Dodge Ball!! I of course had to participate but another co-worker took some pics - check out her blog.  http://mcnemarfamilyportrait.blogspot.com/2011/12/dodgeball-does-body-good.html



On to Christmas with Jason's family......we started a tradition a few years ago to do Christmas in our PJ's (genius right?!?).  Now if you know me well you KNOW that for me - I take everything to the next level - (some say I need medicine for such issues...but I think I am perfectly normal).  See the pictures below and you will understand....hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























Yes those would be HOMEMADE coordinating PJ's - see I am NORMAL!  What I love about life is the celebration - you SHOULD make every gathering, everyday, every birthday special - EVERY!!, you don't know how many life will give you.

Santa even made an appearance...


Oh...just in case you were wondering - we did win best Family PJ's -

Holding the Prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment