Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily | 12.1.2012

Well I am at it again, December daily for 2012. I admit during 2011 when I was posting daily it was work and sometimes I was so tired but I stayed true to my commitement and I am so glad I did. November 30th I took time to go through all the posts. WOW. I was moved, to laughter, smiles and tears. All that work and late night blogging was worth it.
TOTALLY WORTH IT.  
 
 Here's to another year of making memories, sharing laughs and loving & living life.
 
Christmas tree time.  This year we opted to use the local market instead of treaking through a tree farm with 2 little ones......oh and not to mention I could use a coupon for a Christmas tree - yeah you read that right - a coupon!
 
yep, thats me - all smiles about to use a $20 gc that I got for $6 for our christmas tree.



 
 
Dover Christmas parade was tonight, the weather was beautiful. 
It didn't feel like December that is for sure.
 

NTB (note to remember) - Carson is so funny sometimes, he had to walk with his hands in his pockets the whole way back to the car - he knew it made him look cute...hahahah
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing December Daily again! I love reading about your family. :)

    ReplyDelete