Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily

December 4
I named this blog Farny Farm for a reason....we are one crazy short of the Funny Farm.  The day started out well - Cooper woke early so I opted to get up with him since I was still giddy from reading all about Project life until after 1 am, after feeding him he laid on the floor talking and playing with his feet while I did some dishes....then I realized he got quiet....this is what I found.

So I did this......






I decided to call grandma Birdie and Pa and ask them if they would like to join us for breakfast  - of course they did, they live and breath Carson...(and Cooper but he isn't much for entertainment yet).  This is where the Farny Farm comes into play.....as we waited for our food to come out I did my best to entertain Carson, he wanted to see a jelly packet...no harm...he wanted the lid wrapper off....no harm.....I then decided to dip the pretzel stick he brought along in the jelly and give him bite....BIG MISTAKE!  One bite and he started gagging I tried my best to get it out of his mouth -- now he wasn't choking, he was simple gagging because he didn't like the taste.....the rest is well a memory for Day 4 in the December daily blog - HE BARFED EVERYWHERE!  YES you read it right, barf and the yummy curdled milk barf....smell so foul mommy wanted to barf...kind of barf.  His response "momma I barf on floor".  Yes Carson you barfed on the floor. I cleaned him up and we all continued to eat our breakfasts  - WELCOME TO THE FARNY FARM, people!

Everyone is still smiles after the craziness.....   
 Quick trip to the grocery store, then home to put up outside decorations and bring the Bomb Bargain Tree inside....this meant rearrange furniture which Jason just loves to do. I think it has something to do with the fact that I make him move it 4 or 5 times only to go back to my first idea.  No decorations on the tree yet, Jason had to work so we will leave decorating to either Tuesday or Wednesday night when he if off.  I did however make some few more touches to the house.
The picture is when Jason was going through treatment it will never come out of that frame nor will the larger one hanging on the wall it reminds me daily to never give up Hope and never forget our journey.


1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog! Keep it up! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete