Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Daily - Bonus

I promised I would share my Christmas cards that Jay and I made together - yes he is as crafty as me....maybe more..hahaha.

Since I have the greatest photographer Brandi Williamson Photography, creating cards around the photos was a piece of cake!  I must admit I often get wallets and never seem to get them out to family. I also don't care for the photo cards because I often find myself throwing them out after the holidays which I hate to do but I never know where I should keep them (though this will no longer be a problem since I will be starting Project Life).  I loved the idea that my family and friends could pop off the wallet picture and keep it on the fridge or where ever after the holidays are over.






This one was my absolute favorite. I love how the picture was just tucked into the sleigh....see next pictures.




1 comment:

  1. Wow super cute! Great idea! Katie order the big envelopes for Project Life when they come available. That is where I am putting all of my Christmas cards we receive this year:)

    ReplyDelete