Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily

December 5
Jason and I don't usually buy much for each other for Christmas...however this year is different I spoiled myself with a new grown up-mommy camera (thanks to my dream rewards from Thirty One) so I thought he deserved a little spoiling too. Thanks to Black Friday deals we scored a PS3, so now he can reclaim is inner-child (great).
It came last week, and I was going to keep it until Christmas morning but I thought I don't want the mess of trying to get it all hooked up that morning. So I put it under the tree last night..leaving it for him to find when he got off work (at 3am, hence why I didn't capture it).....I asked him to record what Santa had left for him.   (I wanted to attach the video he took...but it was taking too long..and I am too tired so the picture below will have to do.)



I often wonder what goes on at home while I am at work - 3 boys all alone in a house. Today I received a text from Jason saying what till you see what I took a picture of today - That statement had Day 5 blog written all over it.  I didn't even need to see the picture because it was left for me to see with my own eyes. 
That's right a whole roll of toilet paper unrolled and laying in the kitchen.  Apparently Daddy told Carson to go get a tissue to wipe his noise....this is what he brought to daddy to wipe his nose. GREAT!  Carson must not realize how expensive TP is (even with coupons).

No comments:

Post a Comment