Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Daily

December 13
Boys will be boys....I asked Jay to take the reigns today. Work has been a bear this week (again) and I just didn't think I would have anything intelligent to say after another super stressful day at work. I asked him to document his day - I am often curious, exactly what goes on during the day when mamma isn't around.
It's so funny how differently a man takes instruction....when I said document the day....he documented the day.  He wrote me a play by play of his entire day. DON'T get me wrong - I LOVE that he did this today. (Again my life forces me to think of the what if, I put value in Jay giving his perspective to our boys, I want him to also tell our story).  (disclaimer I am sure this was typed quickly excuse spelling/grammar)

As I woke today to my son Carson ounce again standing at the side of the bed going daddy, Daddy, DADDY I opened my eyes and Carson said milk the one thing my son loves the most. I got up and went into coopers room who woke daddy at 530 am for a bottle was wanting more. Carson went down stairs and was say milk milk milk over and over again with blanket in tow which is his number 1 thing he loves the most sorry milk is 2nd . You would think after 2 years he would realize daddy can only move so fast. I put cooper on couch who was actually being very patient and sat and waited quietly for his for a change daddy turned on Disney and cooper and Carson watched phines and ferb while daddy made breakfast. For the first time daddy saw coop actually grab his bottle and hold it out and then put to mouth. By the time daddy got camera he could only get in mouth shots. Carson was waiting on milk all excited and dancing in front of fridge happy that I was finally getting it he slipped and fell. He started to whine a little but daddy said he was ok and he stopped like ok I trust daddy he knows and was really excited when he got his milk. While eating breakfast I went to utube and was watching funny videos and Carson came over cause he heard the sound and leaned over to watch. I picked him up and we watched videos together and laughed in the mean time cooper fell asleep on couch. After Carson got down to play I took cooper up to bed. Carson was playing with blocks and they have pictures and number daddy was trying to teach Carson how to pair up and match the colors. After playing Carson said daddy tired go nap milk daddy got up got Carson some milk and walked with him upstairs and tucked him in and told him I loved him and didn’t want him running around and playing in room. He just looked at me but today he listened I never heard him get out of bed he went to sleep. Now coopers up one down one up brought coop down stairs and feed him banana baby food loved it I couldn’t shovel it fast enough, he loved it. Well daddies going to eat now and get a shower and get ready for work. I wish I didn’t work afternoons so I could be with my boys and my wife but I cant change that have to wait for mid nights.



My day was incredibly busy and got a late call for a showing on the house. Luckily for me grandma birdie and pa picked up the boys - I did a speed clean and then spent the evening at their house.  The boys love being with them so it was a good break to the week. 


Carson is still enjoying his nightly treat.
 
With all the craziness of the night Carson seemed to be all out of schedule and would not stay in bed, I just didn't have the energy to fight the issue so the two of relaxed on the couch until daddy got home, which is late for a little boy - but sometimes routines need to be broken - exceptions NEED to happen, those exceptions can lead to EXCEPTIONAL things!....see pictures below - not sure who was happier - Daddy or Carson?!?
 





 

1 comment: