Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Daily - 17

December 17

Lazy days of winter, last minute Christmas cards 
and a surprise of a lifetime.  Sleeping in till 9:30 feels A.MAZING! I had to take a picture just to remind myself that it happened and remember that it will happen again....maybe in another year...but it will happen again, right?

We spend the afternoon working on last minute Christmas cards that I must admit are so adorable and each one unique - but I will have to wait to post pictures of them until everyone receives them. :)



The best part of the day was our evening plans with my sister and brother in law - it was to celebrate Jay's birthday but it was Angie that was in for the surprise of a lifetime.....












Her "present" was a shirt that says I "HEART" NY.  The four of us will be going to New York City over New Years Eve. We are all so excited. I will miss my boys - but they will be in great hands and this is like I said a trip of a lifetime.  We have some of the greatest memories with Jason and Angie - I know that this will be another one. I can't wait to ring in the New Year with 3 of the most special people in my life. I will cherish this trip forever. 

(and just so I never forget...I want to mention - that Angie at first thought the shirt was going to say I "heart" my 3 cats...silly silly girl)!


ohhh and we made a quick stop to my favorite store....RITE AID...AHHHAHAHAHHA.





No comments:

Post a Comment