Monday, December 12, 2011

December Daily

December 12
The day was well...a DAY! Last weeks crazy work week has continued....it even ruined my me time tonight.  The babysitter was staying a little later than normal so I could run errands for some last minute exchanges and pickups...but work thought other wise - I would have had time for one return but blew past the exit on my way home - guess sometimes I just drive in auto-pilot. Oh well I was much better off just going home and enjoying the boys. 

Carson is picking up so much these days - like a little sponge. I guess since I grab the camera daily these days he has noticed. So tonight when I got out the camera to take photos of two messy faced little boys, he had to do the same....only his "camera" was some kind of kids meal toy he pretended to be a camera. It was so cute  - he was there in front of Cooper - saying "cheese baby cheese". 




I just want to mention that I never knew how much a little sibling can be IN LOVE with their older sibling. Look at the above picture and you will see what I mean - 6 months old and already idolizes him. Love it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment