Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Daily - 18

December 18

I am feeling the pressure of the few days remaining until Christmas.  I have a few dozen things to do - and a full week of work. I have no idea how it will all get done...but it will....right...it always does....
I admire all of you out there baking dozens and dozens of cookies - but time didn't allow for it this year and I must admit a 2 year old and very needy 6 month old will not allow for it either. Carson does his best to help but if any chocolate or candy is involved he wants to EAT it not bake with it. We did manage to make one batch, which is all we need to ensure Santa gets a treat when he makes a stop at our house.


Yes...Cooper is naked - we were about to do bath time...








Grammie and Pa had Carson over to decorate his first gingerbread house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment