Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Daily

December 8
Back to work for Jason, so tonight it was just me and the boys.  I decided for a quick and easy dinner -- Breakfast-- and yummy.  After dinner I thought I would capture the boys at bath time. Before I know it I will be hearing "get out mom", "gross mom why are you in here"....time has already went so fast - teenage years are right around the corner. 



I Love the way Cooper looks at Carson - such joy, Carson was even making him laugh tonight it was so cute!







The picture to the right is Carson ignoring me when I told him it was time for bed - he proceeded to roll his eyes and look all around - for some reason I think this is a learned trait from one of his Sassy cousins (Shelby - it has her face written all over it).  :0)  I had to laugh though - it was far too cute not too.

No comments:

Post a Comment