Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Daily | 12.7.2012

We were supposed to spend the evening watching the parade with Aunt Ang-ie but the day was miserable weather, rainy and cold.  

So we switched up the plans for a night in with pizza and Pinterest Pinning recipies and projects........well sort of........

Cooper helping with dishes


Ang trying out one of my pinterest recipes for buffalo califlower wings.
  So I finally tried out a recipe I had pinned awhile back  for buffalo califlower wings. I wanted to try them since Jason has been so dedicated to changing his diet. I was hoping that this would be a great alternative for the traditional wing. We were all surprised how great  they were. I totally suggest you try the recipe.

I also thought I would try one of the crafts that I had pinned for large popsicle stick snowflakes. However when I started to prep the area for the craft.....a paper war started and the craft went right out the window. OH well the boys had fun with crazy Aunt Ang.




 






I also tried a recipe posted on the coupon blog I follow. Reese's peanut butter pie.
                YUMM-O



 
It was a great night, and that is no-bull#$&!. (angie that one is for you).
 


1 comment:

  1. Would love the blog name to check out the PB pie (if you'd recommend it)...

    ReplyDelete