Monday, December 3, 2012

December Daily | 12.2.2012

Mornings are for Momma's - there is one thing I have come to love since being a mom......quiet weekend mornings. Don't for a minute think I have angel children that play quietly and get along.  What I am talking about it is early morning rising for some couponing bliss. There is PURE BLISS in just me, my coupon binder and an empty store. (empty store means shopping at 6:30 in the morning)

This was my haul today - 43 items for $34, savings was just over $60!!
I figured on should blog this in case the worse should ever happen.....I am no longer a crazy coupon lady......or coupons become extinct. Gosh I pray neither of those ever happen.


The rest of the day was spent decorating the tree and having my parents over for dinner. Thanksgiving didn't happen for us this year.....the boys were deathly ill.........then I was ill.......then my parents were ill. Thanksgiving this year was a bust to say the least. I of course forgot to take a picture of the boys with my parents but I didn't forget to snap a quick photo the meal I made, my sister Angie will appreciate the picture. Meatball subs and cheesy potato wedges, yummy recipe I found on Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment